Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

What the heckfire?



Touring around my local neighborhood with my son yesterday and snapping pictures here and there gave me the opportunity to capture quite a few bizarre shots. These lawn chairs were a couple of miles apart from each other and both caught my eye. I had to pull over and snap a few pictures of them just to prove they were there. What in the WORLD are lawn chairs doing out in the middle of nowhere.... sitting along side the road.... held down by rocks on a large cement pillar? I have no clue what this phenomenon is all about... but I'm sure that it has helped in my intellectual growth if not my physical growth. I could have tried to climb the pillar, sit in chair, climb down and start the process over again. This could become part of my work-out routine, don't you think? If it works, I just might start marketing the idea! Thanks for reading! ~ Dawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment